Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm confused. The Republicans can't find a second candidate worth serious consideration but its the Democrats who look bad fighting it out? How come we're hearing a lot of "Barack and Hillary take the gloves off!" but no "Jeez, a major political party couldn't come up with any competition for Cranky Constipated Grandpa"?



It's official: Star Jones and her husband Al Reynolds are getting a divorce. The blame, evidently, goes to the media. "We made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of our lives, and I hold them fully responsible for our breakup. We were soulmates; there's no doubt about that. I know I'm going to sorely miss gazing into those dark, sexy eyes, seeing the muscles ripple in those broad shoulders, feeling the heartbeat beneath that manly chest. We'd planned on raising children together, and now I don't know if I'll ever find such a fine, upstanding, masculine role model again," Al reportedly said.

StatCounter