Monday, December 29, 2008

Readers, we're going to have a little change of focus here at World Class Stupid. I'm sick and tired of tearing my hair out, writing smart little stories in my blood, sweat and tears, only to get zero comments and zero recognition from all the fashionable websites. For the New Year I've resolved to take my writing to the big league, so with that goal in mind I'm going to start giving the people exactly what they want.

As of today, this site is called LOLplantz. Every day we'll feature another funny photo of a tree, flower or shrub with a funny headline in a lower-case font. Here's the first. Forward it to your friends! Heck, I'm already up to half a million hits, and six publishers have expressed interest. Stop by tomorrow to see an annoyed jacaranda.

2 comments:

S said...

LOL.

There. Did that satisfy your need for recognition from a fashionable website?

dpaste said...

You also need to show photos of guys with erections.

I have to tell you, featuring kittens didn't do much for my numbers.

StatCounter