Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I've been taking tennis lessons. This here's my coach. He's a pretty thoughtful guy. In fact, he'll even correct your stroke while you're in the shower.


His teaching methods are a little strange, though. For instance, his lessons in human anatomy mostly consist of wearing a jockstrap to class.



Maybe there's something to it. But then again, maybe it's just an excuse to make bad jokes about balls.



You know: fuzzy balls, white balls, bouncing balls. Here's one: Why are my balls like tennis balls? They both come in cans.



I never really liked tennis, but coach turned me into an athletic supporter.



What, coach? You want me to do your laundry? Well, okay. But I gotta tell you, that old lstrap is a little crusty. Tell you what: I'll pick you up a new one, and just stuff that one in my mou-- the trash.

(Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story starring Seann William Scott opens next year. Full sized pix and more at Superhero Fan)

No comments:

StatCounter