Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Science Thoughts

I was thinking about science and technology and it kind of freaked me out. I mean, it's great that we've made all these advances, but it seems like ethically it's spiraling out of control. Like, I'm not real comfortable knowing people can get my DNA off, like, a letter I sent.

In the past, this wasn't an issue, but now it's a serious thing. In maybe two or three years someone might be able to take that DNA and clone me. That gives me the creeps! I send somebody a letter, and then without my participation or knowledge there could be hundreds of little copies of me running around.

Like I say, it freaks me out, and something has to be done. Steps need to be taken. In the short term, though, at the very least, I'm going to stop masturbating on all my mail.

No comments:

StatCounter