Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy day ahead for me, so I'll just quickly tell you about what happened yesterday.

I was at the bank filling out a deposit ticket when I noticed an iPhone just sitting there on the counter. There was nobody around, so it was obvious somebody had forgotten it. Naturally I was curious: I'd heard great things about them, but my friends had never actually trusted me enough to touch theirs. I tapped buttons cautiously and I swear, it was like a whole new universe of wonder opened up. It was astounding! I found music and games and satellite pictures of my apartment and weather and travel information, all with just the tap of a finger. This tiny thing did everything my computer did, except like eighty times faster and without crashing once. I tell you, I had no idea! No wonder Apple stock is at a record high.

I must have played with it for fourteen hours, but eventually my conscience overcame my excitement and I called the phone's owner and she said Oh Roman, you are so honest and friendly and a bright light in my otherwise miserable New York existence, thank you for returning my phone.

Anyway, like I say, I have too much to do today, so I'll see you all tomorrow.

----------------
Sheila Ziffel
Attorney at Law
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

StatCounter