Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients is "pissed" with Judge Michael Pastor's decision to yank the Doc's medical license, saying it's "preventing a phenomenal doctor from working."

Robert Day says the judge made a "100% poor choice" because Murray "just wanted to help MJ." "[Murray] is the most compassionate, reserved gentle giant you'll ever meet."


A "gentle giant"? Really? I thought they were just a myth! I always assumed all oversized people were going to rip off all my limbs and then shuffle outside in their giant orthopedic shoes and toss my torso onto a bonfire while muttering "ME ANGRY NOW!" Color me surprised! Well, I guess there had to be one of them somewhere in the universe. Put this guy in the Anachronism Museum next to the honest gypsy and sarcastic American Indian.

No comments:

StatCounter