Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Brazilian designers have created a pair of shoes that broadcast every step you take to Twitter. The shoes contain bluetooth-connected sensors that activate with each step and transmit the updated status information to your mobile phone. The phone then tweets the data to your followers.

I got an advance pair of these shoes, and if you don't subscribe to my Twitter feed here's everything they posted, word for word:

omg i just took my first step. aint that historic. alert the media.
wow. step 2 was totally hot. i aint no fuckin bambi, dudes. color me haulin now.
im walkin. yeah im walkin.
note to history: sidewalk is totally cool.
shout out to wally's rubber factory in beijing & props to all my peeps
hope you all find good homes
right now i is large and in charge
dont know where im goin but ill tell you when im there
man i think im gettin hi from this foot funk
hey theres some smoking chucks, how ya doin man
yo hey i see you sexy little jimmy choos ill be back for you later on
im walkin
yeah im walkin
wtf oh holy jeezus
im feeling dampness in my sole
its warm and sticky and god somebody tell me this aint happenin
omg i do not believe it
wheres a kleenex wheres a kleenex wheres a kleenex
there goes my clean shoe smell
nobody tell me i dont even wanna know what kinda shit that was
KLEENEX COME IN KLEENEX
take me off take me off take me off
i feel so dirty
smbd hep me pleez
tthats it adio asta lego
ttfn
ths shooz iz ou


No comments:

StatCounter