Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well, Obama's "beer summit" is ancient history, and now other stories are making the news. Unfortunately, the fallout from this isn't going away. I mean, we've always told black people that we'll treat them okay if they dress like us, talk like us, and get an education.

And then a black Harvard professor gets harassed by the police.

Oops. Sorry about that, guys! Hope it's not too late to take those Dockers back to the Gap.



I'm not real sure why, but the New York Times decided to post just some random question about Science on their website today, along with an answer provided by an expert.

Q. After a five-day cruise, I felt the ground ashore rolling under my legs for days, as if I were still at sea. What¹s going on?

It's almost interesting. I mean, after I spend a day swimming at the beach, when I go to bed I still feel like I'm floating around on waves.

The Times' answer?

You're a pre-menopausal woman being 40 and 50.

Oh. Okay. Thanks for that. I'm taking two Midol as we speak.



An Indian man plans to get into the record books by having the flag of every nation in the world tattooed on his body.

Guinness Rishi, 67, plans to cover his entire body, including his private parts, with 220 flags. He's already been tattooed with the flags of the UK, Canada, India, USA, Cyprus, and India.


Unfortunately, it's causing a few problems in the sack. His wife keeps jumping to her feet and saluting every time Old Glory waves.

No comments:

StatCounter