Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm a country boy at heart, so I spent most of yesterday just a'chawing on straw and dreaming about the upcoming Iowa State Fair.

I'm thinking I'll probably enter the longest legs contest, mine being twice as long as a Tennessee summer, and I may check out the mullet contest for some fashion tips. I see they're gonna be serving up my favorite food: anything on a stick.

Also, I'm kinda tempted to enter their cornholing contest. I been cornholing so long I figure it's about time I turned pro. Guess I'd better do my research, though: I didn't know I was supposed to be doing it on a court.


You don't hear much about cornholing here in Bag O' Pretzels, Wyoming, but I guess in the big cities it's making all the headlines.


Anyway, wish me luck. I'm gonna start practicing right away, so's I got a chance of taking a trophy. Heck, I'm already thinking about where I'm gonna put it, but it'll probably end up over the fireplace.


StatCounter