I was trying to think of some way to describe her blog, either positively or negatively, and all I could come up with was, "Well, at least she doesn't do that Manolo Blahnik shit."
Military Waste And Corruption
-
0918-1036 – Cultural Revolution, the path journal from last week, is up.
The walk today was a new week. I did 50:05, with no foot dizziness. The
first show...
Thank You
-
Self-Portrait in the window of F.W. Sweny & Co. Ltd, Dispensing Chemists, 1
Lincoln Place, Merrion Square, Bloomsday, June 16, 2018, Dublin My deepest
than...
2 comments:
Bleah, why did I click on that link? I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so nauseatingly cloying, at least not in print.
I was trying to think of some way to describe her blog, either positively or negatively, and all I could come up with was, "Well, at least she doesn't do that Manolo Blahnik shit."
Post a Comment