Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm so glad I was born recently. I mean, really, this is the best time to be alive. Technology is moving at such an amazing rate, it's like every day we have a new plaything that totally changes our lives. You can almost feel bad about old people, who never even thought about typing out what they wanted to say instead of saying it, but you know, it's just a generation thing.

Anyway, my friend Randy's dad bought him a iPad last week, and we've been racking our brains ever since, trying to come up with that one little improvement that'll make us legendary. When he came over this morning and showed me this funky little stand he made for it, I freaked. I said, "Dude, this is it! This is the bomb! We are gonna get rich!" This morning he's calling venture capitalists and I swear, they're gonna fight each other to get in on the ground floor.

I gotta show you a picture. It's sheer genius.


Is that amazing? It's so clean and sharp. It even has a speaker to amplify the iPad, and we added a keyboard interface. Really, the world has never seen anything like this. I wanna be humble but I also wanna say, shove over, oldies! There's a new generation in town. Don't let the doorknob app hit you where the dog app should have bit you.

No comments:

StatCounter