Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Like I've always said, anybody who's friends with Anarchist Queer From Syria is a friend of mine. Unfortunately, even with the help of Google Translation, I have absolutely no idea what Kenan Phoenix is saying, but those pictures sure look familiar.



I went one of them to one of the gardens of New York and found a campaign to remove the forests of men and to reforest land and the destinations co-sponsors to sponsor this event on the way pastoral modern where the definition to my good friend Carmen Electra requested by volunteers, males of most gave birth to New York "Mcharin" to fly them felt their body, half of them the top, of course, does not know if she ever seen Carmen otherwise, but I am sure Bcarmen confidence almost complete. Ascended to the stage several volunteers were Hlaguethm later on.


Are these Mcharin? Where was I? Aaah, you're right in bed If only if I was to fly there, including me and Carmen said "Halqtheloa Carmen" and a million times better than "Halcoloa . . . "

I know that many people would protest and will confirm that they have felt more than New Yorkers, we are the children of the Mediterranean coast known ingested heartening that looks as if someone Ismayora down.


True I forgot to say that the hobby Carmen during leisure time is to settle vest dress a hobby are not beneficial and equal to smoking in public places, and therefore you have become I am also a smoker for the first time in my life and delay the relatively because of the late application of the law of prevention of the word that adore it contains two characters (m , n) the name of the friend that Kar was calling me now to apologize for not a news event, so excuse me I will answer of course, after taking into account the punctuation point.

Anybody got an idea of what he's saying? Sure, some of it sounds like gibberish, but some sounds distinctly Arabic. You show them flesh and they talk about smoking: that was my first fourteen dates with Farhad.

1 comment:

kenan phoenix said...

Hey,
Sorry that I use your photos to write about that event, but the translation really sucks it has no meaning at all of what I wrote.

I'm random one so I choose anything and make funny stories about it to make smile so I wrote in funny way (sure in Arabic) about your event and I compare our hairy bodies with those men.

The title is (Carmen plants men!)
Sorry not to refer to your blog but I did now.

Greetings to you

StatCounter