Thursday, August 19, 2010

Repeat Thursday

My friend Jon has cancer that luckily is being controlled by drugs. Occasionally I go to the doctor with him to provide moral support. The doctor -- thirtyish, in good shape, attractive even without the six-figure income -- tells Jon the drugs are still working fine, but Jon reports a side effect.

"I used to have some chest hair," he says, "but after I started taking these pills it completely disappeared."

"Maybe I should take some," the doctor jokes. "I've got more chest hair than I need."

"I had some hair on my back, too," Jon continues, "and even that's gone now. I'm, like, smooth as a baby's bottom above the waist."

"My back is pretty well covered," the doctor admits. "It doesn't bother me, but it drives my wife absolutely nuts."

I'm annoyed, I'm horny, I'm depressed. "Tell us about your ass," I say.

No comments:

StatCounter