Friday, August 6, 2010


[Queen Latifah is] often reluctant to discuss the topic in the media, but last year, she addressed rumors that she's a lesbian. "They want to make up stories and make me gay all the time and it's like, "Keep running with it,'" she told Essence magazine. "I've definitely been annoyed by it, but I learned a long time ago that it was pointless to say anything."

Well, I'll bet Latifah is way past annoyed with the publication of this picture. Here she is on a yacht off the coast of France with her personal trainer, Jeanette Jenkins. You know, the woman Latifah bought the house with. Personally, I think Latifah should sue the chick for malpractice, because despite the fact this personal training is full-time, live-in work, Latifah still can't fit into a female bathing suit.

Everybody else on the internet is saying this adds more fuel to the gay fire, but I'm sure there's a rational explanation.

Maybe they're about to do squats.

No comments:

StatCounter