Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Chinese man says his pet snake saved his family by raising the alarm when their house was on fire.

Yu Feng found the snake outside his home and nursed it back to health. He tried to set the snake free but it refused to leave, so he adopted it and named it Long Long.

Then one night, he says, "I was asleep when suddenly I felt something cold on my face. I opened my eyes and it was Long Long. . . . [He] grabbed my clothes with his teeth and whipped the bed with his tail. . . . I woke up then and smelled something burning, and saw my mother's electric blanket was on fire so I leapt up and turned it off."


So, there you have it. When Long Long face-whips you, sit up and take notice.

If it's Medium Small, just roll over and go back to sleep.

No comments:

StatCounter