Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Free Republic people seem awfully squeamish for foil-helmeted nut jobs. I registered at their site and posted a simple comment in the Folsom Street Fair thread.

"Come to my website and tell me your thoughts about another parade," I said. In retrospect, though, maybe I shouldn't have added "so I can narrow down exactly down kind of crazy you are." Still, it didn't hold a candle to such pithy bon mots as "San Fagcisco," "San Fransicko," and "San Fags4!tscum," which looks less like an intelligent thought than evidence that somebody's Ripple bottle rolled across their keyboard.

I waited for the comment to clear the moderator, then went back to their website and found this:


Sigh; as usual, I like them even more now that they've had the sense to throw me out. They scream and holler and piss and moan and don't worry for a second about making sense. Freedom! To agree with all of us!

Dudes, that was short but sweet. I honestly wish you well in your political endeavors, if only because I'd love to see an American Constitution with more fine print and asterisks than a Shoot the Monkey & Win an Ipod! ad.

No comments:

StatCounter