Friday, September 4, 2009

Curious how much your favorite website is worth? You might be surprised. Website Outlook has all the data, including the website's value, advertising revenue, and reader breakdown by country.


One of my favorites. C'mon, how can they hire a proofreader on $153.9 a day?


The OG: Original Gaysters. I'm totally shocked they placed this high. I mean, how many people really want to see photos of some decorator's Palm Springs pied-à-terre?


I don't go here but it looks interesting.


The best, bar none. Definitely a daily read. And handsome to boot.

(Unrelated note: Did you hear that his sidekick is moving out of town and there could be a vacancy that needs to be filled? Go ahead and read as many entendres as you want into that.)

And pulling up the bottom:


The good news is, I didn't have to fill anybody's vacancy to get listed. And $1,825! That makes nearly $2,000 I'll have for retirement.

The bad news is, this is entirely wrong! I get zero from advertising, and I get at least 300 readers a day. Hey, I don't post daily updates about Jamie Foxx's dick for nothing.

No comments:

StatCounter