Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts

From today's New York Times, by Cintra Wilson:

GRAVITY shifted the items in my dish rack the other day, making the blade of one of my better knives suddenly slide its entire length along the stem of a wet wineglass. It gave me goose bumps, it was such an unexpectedly erotic sound; the kind of foley you’d hear if Liliana Cavani ("The Night Porter") directed a Batman movie: Zing!

If it's possible to be scared gay, lady, I'm there.


Director Madonna as Good as Actor Madonna: Critics

Thus answering the question, "Will 'The Hottie and the Nottie' be the worst film released this year?"


According to a new study, the penis has evolved so that it not only deposits new semen in the vagina but also pulls out the old.

And everybody wonders why dudes are so tired after sex.


Designer creates dress from juice packets.

Inspiring the world's worst pick-up line: "Hey, how about if I get us a couple drinks?"


A five-year-old girl took her pet hamster to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks," but midway through the movie the hamster bolted.

The exact same thing happened to me!

At first I thought it was gas.

No comments:

StatCounter