Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Thought Thursday

What the hell is happening in France? They've got a crazy new President whose spouse has declared that monogamy is boring and gets naked at the drop of a hat. I didn't think we'd see anything like that unless Hillary won.


Scientists have created a mouse that can catch a cold. I hear forty of them have already called in sick to Taco Bell.


The New York Post claims there's a video of Pedro Martinez and Juan Marichal enjoying a cockfight in the Dominican Republic. What's with these sports stars? If they want to see pea-brained creatures battling, they should tune into Survivor like the rest of us.


A 21-year-old German man has been convicted of sending a photograph of his penis to an unknown woman via mobile phone, authorities said Wednesday.

Dammit! He called me too, but I hung up when he started talking about rollover minutes.


Get ready for the Fourth Annual World Naked Gardening Day! People across the globe are encouraged, on Saturday, May 3, 2008 to tend their portion of the world's garden clothed as nature intended.

Wow, get a load of those tulips!

Oops. My apologies, ma'am.

2 comments:

Green Eilleen said...

It's a little cold for the naked gardening thing, at least today. Yesterday it was 70 degrees here in New Jersey. So never say never, I guess.

I like your random news stream of consciousness posts. You made me snort my coffee!

GE

RomanHans said...

Thanks GE! I always thought they were sort of desperately cobbled together. Because, you know, they are.

StatCounter