Friday, December 17, 2010

Sweet Connie is a groupie who boasts that she's had sex with somewhere between 700 to 1,000 musicians and roadies. Maybe you heard about her in the Grand Funk song, "We're An American Band":

Sweet, sweet Connie, doin’ her act
She had the whole show and that’s a natural fact.

In a new VH1 documentary about groupies called Let's Spend the Night Together, Sweet Connie talks about inducting Don Henley into the Mile High Club:

I had my eyes closed, because that's what you do when you're making love, before feeling another set of hands on me and it was the pilot. Then I realized, who could be flying this thing? Don tells me not to worry, it’s on autopilot. My only complaint is they didn’t ask me how I felt.

Don Henley:


Typical Pilot:


Oh. Well, I guess it's cool.

No comments:

StatCounter