Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's obvious this gimmicky new website is run by a female. It's called "I Bang the Worst Dudes," and is fueled entirely by its furious feminine readers who are just itching to tell their tales. Here's a representative one:


How do I know a chick's in charge? Because a dude would call this site "Christ, Are Women Freakin' Idiots?" I mean, c'mon -- what's this girl really saying? "He was rude, and crude, and violent! He was such a jerk! And then when we got naked at his place he was just horrible!"

4 comments:

S said...

Is there a site called I Bang The Dumbest Broads?

Gavin said...

He does look kinda hot.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one suspecting that this little tale isn't quite true? I mean, do Satanists into gangsta rap really love Molly Ringwald movies?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wondered about that movie too. What does he make 'em watch when he's REALLY worked up -- "The Little Mermaid"?

StatCounter