Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heckling the L. A. Times' Interview with Ted Haggard

Q: Have you been attracted to people of the same sex all your life?

A: Yes, I have. But not to the exclusion of women. I think women are beautiful and I’m attracted to women, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my relationship with my wife. And according to the national statistics, our relationship is more vibrant than average heterosexual monogamous couples.


Because how many other couples sit up at night drinking Brandy Alexanders and giggling about what they'd like to do to George Clooney?

Q: So do you think of yourself as homosexual or bisexual? How do you identify yourself?

A: What my therapist says is that I am a heterosexual with issues.


Second place? Chick with a dick.

(L. A. Times via Queerty)

3 comments:

dpaste said...

I think you just offended all the chicks with dicks.

Anonymous said...

who is he trying to S H _ T him and sen.craig are in the same airport toilet together

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Now we can see that Al Qaeda is really just a bunch of Jews with issues, and Rob Blagojevich is an honest man with issues, and the woman who just had fertility-drug-assisted octuplets is a family planner with issues! Verily, a whole new world has opened unto us, or at least it would if people would just stop screaming "gesundheit" every time we say "issues."

StatCounter