Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halfway through Joe.My.God's website today I started to get really hungry, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Finally it hit me: all those obscure political acronyms sounded like ingredients in my favorite food! See if you can tell which of the following are from the radical atheist leatherman's propaganda page and which are chemicals in Chicken McNuggets.

1. AFA
2. PHVO
3. ADF
4. SALP
5. DMPS
6. IGBP
7. AVP
8. TBHQ
9. RNC
10. SAPP
11. DOMA
12. AC360


ANSWERS:
2, 4, 5, 8 and 10 are in McNuggets. 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 12 are from JMG.

1. American Family Association
2. Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil
3. Alliance Defense Fund
4. Sodium aluminum phosphate: antioxidant keeps fat from turning rancid
5. Dimethylpolysiloxane: toxic anti-foaming agent
6. Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" Project
7. Anti-Violence Project
8. Tertiary butylhydroquinone: preserves freshness, derived from petroleum, potentially deadly
9. Republican National Committee
10. Sodium acid pyrophosphate: antioxidant keeps fat from turning rancid
11. Defense of Marriage Act
12. Anderson Cooper 360

No comments:

StatCounter