Faithful reader, I know times aren't great. In New York, we let a billionaire idiot buy our democracy, and folks in Maine just flipped us a big Fuck You. We had high hopes for our new president, and it was perhaps inevitable that we'd be disappointed. But I'd like to say it's okay to be disappointed without jumping on the bandwagon of negativity that's overwhelming our country today.
Me, I still have hope. Yes, sometimes it's difficult, but I resolve to keep the faith, and keep my eye focused on the future. And I know that one day soon we'll all be able to stand up to all those small-minded naysayers and proudly proclaim, in one voice: "Yes. Yes way, Jose."
L5PB Labor Day
-
This content was published September 6, 2024. The Little 5 Poetry Bash is
no more. … Labor Day was the first monday of September, which meant Little
5 Poet...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment