Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And Now, A Word From Our Sponsor

From Mobile Office comes the amazing new Laptop Steering Wheel Desk. The Laptop Steering Wheel Desk is an instant ergonomic desk that attaches to your steering wheel, providing instant space that your lap or a cupholder can't provide.
But don't take our word for it! Read what our satisfied customers have to say at Amazon.com:
This has been a total lifesaver. It allows me to prop my sheet music against the wheel, allowing me to play the guitar with both hands while driving. -- Brent A. Nelson
I loved my Laptop Steering Wheel Desk so much I got one for my 90yr old mother. She is an avid crossword puzzle fan and now she can work on them while she is driving back and forth from bingo at the senior center. One cautionary note be careful of those jerks that stop at yellow lights, my poor mother rear ended one and the airbag drove the desk back into her stomach which ruptured her spleen, well after a short down time I'm glad to say she is back on the road and cranking out those NY Times crosswords once again. Thanks Laptop Steering Wheel Desk you have made my mothers life more complete. -- S. Kelly
I use this a lot when Im putting on my makeup, it allows me to keep my makeup, hair scrunchies, sceperate mirror, in front of me and easyly accesable to my tmobile to text my gay friend steve about which club we are going to at night, all while im driving. The only reason i gave it 3 stars is because when i, like, turn my turning wheel to get on the freeway everything falls off to my feet and i have to take my finger off the wheel to gather everything up and peoples are like honking at me and stuff and im all like "shut up cant you see im picking this stuff off my floor like so much candy" -- The Mink Stallion
But don't take our word for it: visit Amazon and read the reviews yourself. And don't forget to check out the pictures our customers have shared of this indispensable device.

No comments:

StatCounter