Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Rainbow Factory

"Damn!" Miss Finster says. "R & D came up with all these new colors for toilet seats, and now I've got to think of names for them all. I'm exhausted! If I have to open that thesaurus once more I'll die!"

"You know what I'd do?" Miss Parker says as she drags a file along her nails. "Find something that comes in lots of colors, then just copy all the names."

"I couldn't do that," Miss Finster replies. "That would be wrong. Besides, nothing comes in that many colors, except for rainbows and jelly beans." Her eyes light up. "Well, I won't copy them, but maybe I can use them as inspiration."

Miss Finster's idea got her promoted to VP in charge of Color Development and Pastel Synchronicity. But now see if you can tell which of the following are Jelly Belly flavors, and which are the colors of Kohler toilet seats.


    a) Chocolate Pudding
    b) Merlot
    c) Sizzling Cinnamon
    d) Avocado
    e) Caramel Corn
    f) Swiss Chocolate
    g) Café Latte
    h) Espresso
    i) Strawberry Jam
    j) Jersey Cream
    k) Pink Champagne
    l) Crushed Pineapple
    m) Raspberry Puree
    n) Jalapeño


b, d, f, h, j, k and m are Kohler toilet seat colors. a, c, e, g, i, l and n are Jelly Belly flavors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raspberry Pure?! EWWWW.

RomanHans said...

Frankly, I'm a little grossed out posting something that has both caramel corn and toilet seats in it.

StatCounter