Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Craft Day

Call me sentimental, but I like to use the holiday season to reconnect with everybody that I've lost touch with during the year. Oddly, though, the majority of these people seem to be guys I had crazy, wall-rattling sex with while we were both totally smashed.

Maybe I'm overly picky, but I don't feel right sending these guys cards with the baby Jesus or angels or even Santa on them. After scouring eight Hallmark stores for the appropriate card, I decided to leap into the lurch myself. Using just Google images and Photoshop, I've made a festive, non-secular card that will bring a smile to the face of even the roughest trick.

Print the first image on the right side of an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet, then flip it over and print the second image on the right side of the reverse. Fold it down the middle and presto! A holiday greeting for all your long-lost drunken-sex pals.

5 comments:

S said...

So, when am I getting my card in the mail?

Anonymous said...

Genius! I wish I had your creative flair.

Anonymous said...

TOO TOO FUNNY. so glad you're back from foreign lands to amuse us again!

TOodles

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!

You might try this site, too. http://www.someecards.com/

They have an amazing array of e-cards for inappropriate moments in life. Things for which you never knew you needed cards.

RomanHans said...

Thanks, Captain! That's a great site. I'm definitely going to use it.

Meanwhile, it's just a little depressing to realize that one man's regret is your deepest fantasy:

http://www.someecards.com/upload/most_popular/it_s_safe_to_say_i_regret_everything_from_last_night.html

StatCounter