Bush was so nervous, in fact, that the CIA considered just shooting the catcher and then telling everybody he was armed.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think Roseanne Barr is selling nuts these days too. At any rate, from an accidental couple minutes' "Huh?" while channel surfing and stumbling across "Roseanne's Nuts", I gather she's bought a macadamia farm in Hawaii. Or something. Granted, the title IS ambiguous.
The Solomon Goodwin House
-
The Soloman Goodwin house was built in 1831, and was the oldest building in
Dekalb when it was dismantled in 2016. “In what was once Creek Indian land,
the...
Thank You
-
Self-Portrait in the window of F.W. Sweny & Co. Ltd, Dispensing Chemists, 1
Lincoln Place, Merrion Square, Bloomsday, June 16, 2018, Dublin My deepest
than...
1 comment:
I think Roseanne Barr is selling nuts these days too. At any rate, from an accidental couple minutes' "Huh?" while channel surfing and stumbling across "Roseanne's Nuts", I gather she's bought a macadamia farm in Hawaii. Or something. Granted, the title IS ambiguous.
Post a Comment