Thursday, March 25, 2010

For many years, the Barbie doll has been a role model to young girls. Unlike her unemployed counterparts, Barbie has undertaken a plethora of jobs and has shown the younger generation the changing opportunities available to them. Starting with Stewardess Barbie back in 1956 all the way through Cardiologist Barbie in 2008, our favorite fashionista has reflected our changing times, assuming over 150 occupations that were previously male domain.

In her newest incarnation, the slender stunner has wised up to the smart woman's fast track in the year 2010. Instead of working long hours in a lab or shop, she's going to sink her hooks into some rich dude and ride him like an ATM. Mattel is proud to announce new Extortion Barbie©.

Extortion Barbie comes complete with all this:

  • A business card that says "Restaurant Hostess" on one side and "Model/Actress" on the back.

  • A blouse splashed with Cheating Ken's DNA

  • A BlackBerry full of sexts

What's more, pull a string in Barbie's back and she'll say the following:

  • "Honestly, judge, I'm just an innocent naif who saves the cum-stained dresses from all my boyfriends."

  • "Yes, I realize that works out to a hundred thousand a fuck, but I'm no common whore!"

  • "No, I don't mind that you're married. Could you speak directly into my corsage, please?"

Okay, so she can't move her lips, but have you ever seen Rachel Uchitel talk?

Anyway, beat the rush and pick up Extortion Barbie today. She's got places to go and athletes to masturbate.

Extortion Barbie: She ain't just spreading her wings.™


*Clothes, accessories, and tiny Gloria Allred sold separately.

1 comment:

Amy Wallen said...

Wow, I love this!!! Well, I hate it, but love what someone created.

And thanks for the comment on my article. Yours is my fave because you took it right back to what I love--the humor. Although you might want to rethink the bathroom door.

Hope to see you in NYC soon.

StatCounter