Thursday, April 9, 2009

A certain minority group has decided to take a different path through life, which is their prerogative. But now they want society to change to accept this odd lifestyle, and I say they can go to hell.

I'm speaking, of course, about parents. You know, those heterosexuals who fuck one night and then nine months later think the sun shines out of their ass. Somehow, while the rest of us are struggling to achieve equality, they've actually eked out a few special rights for themselves, and it's about time this came to an end.

Why is it cheaper for kids to go to the movies? Judging from the ones in my neighborhood, my ass fills up less of the seat.

How come when some chick with a stroller struts down the street we're all supposed to leap out of the way, but when I'm walking nobody yells, "Hey, clear the way! Tall guy coming through!"?

Plus, you don't see me getting banged all night and then six months later expecting dudes on the subway to give me their seats.

Last, we've got one very important rule that holds together the thin fabric of our society: you can't just whip out your erogenous zones any time you feel like it. There's a place in our society for breasts, and that's behind fabric during the daytime and behind pasties at night. Breast-feeding is immoral and illegal, and there's no place for it in public life. You don't see me whipping my dick out any time I want to give my baby a drink, and it doesn't make one bit of difference that he's French and thirty-six years old.

No comments:

StatCounter