Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A former editor of the New York Times' Op-Ed page has a new book out where she spills some of the newspaper's secrets. She even includes some political artwork the newspaper killed, with the reasons they didn't make print.


This is a drawing of Henry Kissinger, with tattoos illustrating his various war crimes. This drawing was killed because in reality Kissinger's ass is nowhere near that toned.



This drawing is supposed to be about intellectual copyright, but even I see boobie here.



This drawing supposedly looks like a dude ejaculating. Hah! I don't have half that many lines on my dick.



I have nearly a degree in political science, so as a public service I'll decode the meanings of this cartoon. See, the cow represents the U. S., which is standing in a field and mooing. The man, representing American business, sucks all the hard-earned milk out of the teat of Florida.

Why was this killed? I didn't read that far into the article, but I'm thinking maybe because the horns mean this thing is a bull.

(Via Gawker)

No comments:

StatCounter