Friday, December 7, 2007

Grossest Moments in Cinema History

I really don't know what to say about this. Add another entry to the list of grossest moments in cinema history.

Marlon Brando sticks butter in Maria Schneider's hoo-hah. Uma Thurman plucks out Darryl Hannah's eyeball and squishes it beneath her feet. An alien explodes out of John Hurt's stomach. Hannibal Lechter feeds a guy his own brain.

You need to watch this for yourself. Not while you're eating, though.

Grossest Moments in Cinema History

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you haven't seen "2 girls, 1 cup"? Everything fails in "disgusting"-ness rating in comparison.

Anonymous said...

I saw this preview in a theater. There being no escape, I was frantically trying to poke my eyes out with a straw, but I couldn't find it in the dark.

RomanHans said...

The fact that Alvin and Theodore are related kicks this kink up another notch. I'm sorry, but eating your brother's poop while telling your dad it's a raisin breaks all boundaries of good taste. It wouldn't surprise me if Theodore offered to re-insert it using a Criscoed paw.

And no, I haven't seen "2 girls, 1 cup." I Googled it to get more information, and I think it's best that I never know how the, er, stuff got in or out of the cup.

StatCounter