Friday, December 21, 2007

Diana Not Pregnant at Time of Death, Court Told

LONDON (Reuters) -- Holistic Healer Myriah Daniels, who treated Princess Diana just days before she died, said Diana was definitely not pregnant at the time.

Daniels treated Diana on the al-Fayed family yacht while they were sailing in the Mediterranean, and told a British court, "She was not pregnant. Period. I am working on her cramps and she is bleeding while I am working on her.

"Can we give her a little bit of respect and privacy please?" she pleaded.


Brava! A woman who recognizes the need for a little decorum in this world. I mean, I've got hemorrhoids hanging from my butt like jalapeno Christmas lights, but you're not going to hear it from me.

Diana Not Pregnant at Time of Death, Court Told (Quote has been pulled by Reuters.)

No comments:

StatCounter