Monday, July 11, 2011

Mel Gibson is totally supportive of his gay brother.

Years ago Andrew Gibson told Mel about his sexual orientation. "I was at a family dinner at Aria restaurant," Andrew said, "when I told Mel. He just said, 'It's not my choice, but I love you and you're my brother."

Wow, what a great bro. Andrew is coming out to Mel, and Mel makes it all about him. God, imagine what family emergencies must be like:

ANDREW: AIEEE! I got my hand stuck in the garbage disposal!

MEL: Well, mine is doing good.

"Not my choice," Mel says. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I went for it. Maybe they were out of hetero.

Anyway, while we're choosing, who wants unbalanced, alcoholic, homophobic anti-Semite? Hey, Mel, sit back down for a second. Leave a little for somebody else.

No comments:

StatCounter