Monday, November 29, 2010


Well, thank God. Because speaking as somebody who's seen more than his share of rodents, I can tell you categorically that it's their wrinkles that totally freak you out.

Honestly, I'd like to congratulate the scientists here, because this is a real load off my mind. I can sleep better knowing that the next time I find a dirty little pest in my apartment, he won't be watching "Matlock." Hooray for progress! When stray disease-carrying creatures wander into my kitchen, they'll just eat my cookies and cakes and won't touch the Cream of Wheat. Oh, bravo. I am absolutely thrilled that the world's smartest people have decided that stopping mice from aging is important, because now when I see a giant raggedy one sprinting at me on the subway platform I'll know it's not going to squeeze my cheek.

No comments:

StatCounter