Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So, a prominent art historian has just come out and said some scenes Michelangelo painted in the Sistene Chapel were inspired by what he saw in gay bathhouses. Needless to say, the backlash has been deafening. You'd think somebody lit one of the Pope's farts on fire.

Anyway, just a cursory glance at these images tells us this art expert is exactly right. In fact, anybody who's spent more than half a minute in a bathhouse can hear exactly what's going on.


"Yeah, lady, I'm sure you know lots of gay men, but you'll still need three forms of picture ID."



"I realize it's crowded and there are trolls watching, but what's the alternative -- Starbucks?"



"Oh, Christ -- it's my ex."



"WAIT! Don't put it away yet. I think I've got some batteries in my car."



"I swear to God, Maxine, sometimes I think every man in the universe is a bottom."

No comments:

StatCounter