Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oscar-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson is scheduled to perform at the Democratic National Convention in Denver on Thursday, the night Barack Obama accepts his party's nomination for president.

If she takes requests, I'll suggest "And I Am Telling You He's Not Going to Win."



I can't help but watch this video wistfully. Seriously, if women ever become extinct, clothes will become extinct about five minutes later. Beer will become the national beverage, and every night every gay man will go to sleep with a smile on his face.



(Changed so it won't crash your computer. Click on the "WATCH" button in the upper right.)

1 comment:

dpaste said...

Every time I click on the video link, the system crashes.

"And I Am Telling You He's Not Going to Win."

You're talking about McCain, of course.

StatCounter