Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello, washboard abs! MacGruber star Ryan Phillippe showed off his seriously buff physique on the cover of Men's Health in May, proving that at 35 he's got just as much flex appeal as Hollywood's twentysomethings. His motivation? "I want to throw my kids up in the air and wrestle them."

Dear Ryan Phillippe:

You need to lift weights to wrestle with your children? What, are you having a hard time breaking out of little Amanda's hammerlocks? Does she smash you with her Speak N' Spell when the ref turns his back?

In all seriousness, wrestling with children is supposed to be fun, not a competition.
  • If you're bouncing off the ropes and smacking little Elliot with a Spinebuster, you're doing something wrong.

  • If you're springboarding off the couch and flattening baby Audrina with a Reverse Frankensteiner, you're doing something wrong.

  • If you're driving little Chadwick into the mat with a Samoan Tailbreaker, you're doing something wrong.

If you need help shaving your armpits, though, feel free to give me a call.

Hope this helps,
RomanHans

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello RH - While I doubt you'll see this I felt compelled to write.

Yes - I can see your point regarding the apparent discrepancy in the requisite MVF (maximum voluntary force) Mr. Pillippe believes he needs to engage in tomfoolery with his kids.

However...

He's Ryan effing Phillippe. Hot, great actor, etc... But also my first big screen crush; Cruel Intentions was almost painful to watch. Why? Because he's just too pretty.

I know this is hardly anything remotely resembling a scientific, logical and rational reasoning but it's all I've got.

StatCounter