Friday, May 30, 2008

Rachael Ray's Scarf Suspected of Offering Support to Terrorists

Wow. Next they'll find out "EVOO" is some kind of code.



A plastic surgeon has written a children's book about nose jobs, tummy tucks and breast implants. My Beautiful Mommy is designed to help four to seven-year-olds prepare for their parents' plastic surgery so they aren't shocked by the results.

In the story, a little girl's mother gets a tummy tuck, breast implants and nose job. "You see," the mother says, "as I got older, my body stretched and I couldn't fit into my clothes anymore. Dr. Michael [coincidentally, the name of the author] is going to help fix that and make me feel better."

When it comes to her nose job, the mom warns that she will look different after the bandages come off. The girl asks: "Why are you going to look different?" Mom responds: "Not just different, my dear - prettier!"


"Oh, mommy!" the daughter squeals at the end. "You look sooo beautiful! I love your new nose and new chin and new eyes and new cheeks!"

"Thank you very much, sweetie," the happy parent replies. "But I'm dad."

No comments:

StatCounter