Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Google Your Way to Me

You might not know this, but there are tools that let me see how you found my page. Some of you found their way through Gawker, others from blog links or email from friends, but a healthy share were pointed here by Google. I was a bit startled to discover that maybe a fifth of my readers got here by Googling one of these phrases:

spanking the monkey

suck my toes

big feet big meat

rachael ray fan

bathroom spanking

ass come gay eat shrimping

i want my boyfriend to cross his legs

have sex with rich gay men

studded leather jockstrap

throbbing crotch

Honestly, this list gives me the creeps. Imagine, working for hours and hours on my writing, editing and polishing it until it sparkles like a diamond, and then discovering it's being read by Rachael Ray fans.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Mmmm. Throbing crotch.

Anonymous said...

Heh. Good closing line.

I have a page on my blog that I update every so often with unique search terms that bring people to my site.

Mother son sex is scarily frequent. No, I don't know why that brings them to me.

StatCounter