Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mitt Romney's Sons Fight For Him, Not So Much For Us.

Mitt Romney has five sons ranging in age from 25 to 36. They vehemently support the war in Iraq, yet oddly none of them has enlisted.

Judging from their blog, they also seem to hang around a lot of white people.

Naturally I added my thoughts. "Wow!" my comment read. "What a lot of white people. By the way, why aren't any of you guys in the service? Is it just the folks on the short end of the economic stick who are forced to die defending our country?"

Hasn't made it through moderation yet, but I've got my fingers crossed.

Most of the world's white people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm..I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Have you checked out the facebook profile linked on the blog? Seriously, could the man have joined any MORE Mitt Romney groups? Sheesh, what a narcissist.

Jeff said...

Funny stuff (well, not really). At the top of your page, Google Ads have a bunch of Mitt Romney ads...

StatCounter