Thursday, January 31, 2008

Christina: I'll Wear Crotchless Chaps at Sixty

NEW YORK -- Christina Aguilera says she'll still wear crotchless chaps when she's 60.

The singer donned the chaps for a music video, and says she has no regrets. "I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun," she told Glamour magazine. "[I might still wear them] when I'm 60, if I can still fit into them."


Dirrty, Lady Marmalade: I'm not talking about her hits here -- I'm talking about what she'll leave on upholstery.

Christina: I'll Wear Crotchless Chaps at Sixty

2 comments:

riot said...

All chaps are inherently both crotchless and assless, and therefore these words are redundant as adjectives.

;-)

RomanHans said...

Let me guess: you're either a gay man or a cowboy?

I thought there was something weird about that story. I never saw the video, though, so I didn't know what they meant. If she wore pants under the chaps, big deal. But I'm guessing she didn't just wear them all alone.

StatCounter