Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Off

Well, folks, this is sayonara. I have eight hundred things on my To Do list and just seventy-two hours to do them.

Bright and early Monday, I'm off on a three-week tour of Japan. My vocabulary will consist solely of the words "hello," "goodbye," "eat," and "thanks."

If I could learn how to say "I never ever do this, but for you I'll make an exception," I'd have all the bases covered.

Please, browse through the archives for stories you might have missed. And check back for news after November 7. Will I be set upon by Yakuza thugs? Will I be molested by Harujuku girls? Will a wealthy Asian businessman fall in love with my feet?

Does Al Gore shit in the woods?

4 comments:

L said...

Have a good trip!

Superchilled said...

Have a great trip. Japan sounds like an interesting place to explore.I expect you won't want to check into one of those capsule hotels...

Anonymous said...

Already going into withdrawal. Jonesing for Tall.
Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Damn. I KNOW he's gone for three weeks, I KNOW when he'll be back, but just like a cat that checks its supper dish 20 times a day just to be on the safe side, I keep coming back, hoping he'll have found a public computer in Japan (they have those, don't they?) or perhaps he'll have dropped this charade of traveling and admit he's been hiding out in his basement all along. The next three weeks look to be looooooooong....

StatCounter