Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH AS ALAN TURING: One day computers will be so smart they will be virtually indistinguishable from people.

POLICEMAN: Really?

BCAAT: I've devised a test that I know one day will be met. You will type in messages on your keyboard, and you will see responses on your screen. You type in whatever questions you want: What's the weather like? Who is the president of China? Why am I so insecure? You won't be told who's on the other end. It could be a person replying to you or a computer. One day computers will have such limitless intelligence that you will have absolutely no idea it's a machine you're talking to. And that, my friend, is what I call "The Imitation Game."


HOW IT WENT IN THE MOVIE

BCAAT: Go ahead: ask me any question, and then tell me what I am.


No comments:

StatCounter