I don't believe that we have Chick-fil-A restaurants here in California. The first time I saw on in another part of the country, I decided I would never eat there based solely on spelling. Now I have a better reason.
Yup, there are Chick-Fil-As in California -- but they're all closed on Sundays, so if that's your mall day, you wouldn't have noticed them. Far as I'm concerned, they could as well be closed the other six days too -- there's plenty of other fast food out there.
Why I’m Not Afraid
-
The display of a link on this page does not indicate approval of content.
Vajrasattva | 100 Syllable Sanskrit Mantra | Meditation on Buddha in 432 HZ
Does ...
Thank You
-
Self-Portrait in the window of F.W. Sweny & Co. Ltd, Dispensing Chemists, 1
Lincoln Place, Merrion Square, Bloomsday, June 16, 2018, Dublin My deepest
than...
2 comments:
I don't believe that we have Chick-fil-A restaurants here in California. The first time I saw on in another part of the country, I decided I would never eat there based solely on spelling. Now I have a better reason.
Yup, there are Chick-Fil-As in California -- but they're all closed on Sundays, so if that's your mall day, you wouldn't have noticed them. Far as I'm concerned, they could as well be closed the other six days too -- there's plenty of other fast food out there.
Post a Comment