Friday, July 12, 2019

I'm not crazy about music these days. The pomposity and braggadocio alienate me. Do people really want posture and bluster rather than humbler words about life that they can relate to? See if you can tell from the list below which are popular songs and which are slightly more realistic sentiments that I for one would rather hear on Spotify.
  1. Legendary 
  2. I'm the Best 
  3. I'm Studying Now So I Can Contribute To The World Later 
  4. I Want It All 
  5. Number One 
  6. I Don't Enjoy My Job But It Puts Food On The Table 
  7. I'm Too Sexy
  8. Heroes 
  9. I Wrote Up A Ten Year Plan And I'm Sticking to It 
  10. I'm Gonna Be Somebody 
  11. Ima Boss
  12. If You Watch My Kids I Can Take A Piss In Peace 
  13. All I Do Is Win
  14. Supermodel 
  15. "Difficult" Is In My Vocabulary Since I Took An English Class Last Year 
  16. Can't Be Tamed 
  17. Hello, Destiny! Can I Put You On Hold While I Talk to Student Loans?
  18. We Are The Champions
  19. Last Year I Planted A Tree, and Today I'm Sitting Under Shitting Birds
  20. I Believe I Can Fly
  21. I Wrestled With Fame and Now I Can't Feel My Feet






    Answer: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18 and 20 are popular songs.
    3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19 and 21 are more realistic sentiments.

    No comments:

    StatCounter