Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How to Please a Woman.



I'm not a woman, but it's ads like this that make me wish I were. I mean, men don't get this happy. You don't see two guys holding hands and romping through a meadow, with or without a kicky orange hat with adjustable brim.

What is it that's gotten these women so excited? Well, it must be big. After all, they've taken time off work, changed into halter tops and driven to the middle of nowhere just to celebrate. See if you can guess what Shewee is:

1. A bank that makes loans to businesswomen in developing nations, enabling them to become entrepreneurs.

2. A vaccine that reverses the effects of osteoporesis.

3. A pill that postpones menopause until you're in your seventies.

4. A funnel that lets you pee while standing up.

C'mon. Take a wild guess.

http://www.shewee.co.nz/

2 comments:

Red said...

I think this invention was invented decades ago, and they called it the Jane.

You are my new favorite blog, by the way.

RomanHans said...

Thanks, Tom. Coincidentally, you're my new favorite commentator.

StatCounter