Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Okay, I'll admit it: I'm clueless. I went to undeveloped, poverty-stricken parts of Asia and had absolutely no idea what I was getting into. For anybody else who's heading to that neighborhood, here's some information you'll definitely need.

How do you get rid of a gecko in your hotel room?
  • Put up a sign that says, "Everybody with no eyelids has to leave."
  • Stand outside your hotel room door and pretend you're a mealworm.
  • Point your blow-dryer at them. Geckos hate having their hair messed up.
  • Tempt it away with a female gecko and a tiny picnic table.
  • Ask the desk clerk if you can borrow a mongoose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why get rid of the gecko? If it's in your room, you know it's only there to eat something you'd find even worse. Leave it alone and it'll go hide until the Black Widow gets within range.

RomanHans said...

How was I supposed to know that? When I see slimy green creatures near my bed I don't think to Google them. Besides -- really, you'd let a giant green thing stay in your room on the off-chance it'll eat smaller shit?

jeesau said...

Geez, that's a picture of a mongoose? Rikki Tiki Tavi was so much cuter!

StatCounter