Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Herman Cain is such an asshole. All he does these days is whine that he's the victim of a "high tech lynching." Call me crazy, but I'm not sure the words "high tech" and "lynching" really belong together, like "Nazis" and "spreadable cheese." Sure, the news that Cain sexually harassed just about everything with a vagina was disseminated via online news sites, bloggers, Facebook, etc., but it's pretty much a slap in the face to African Americans everywhere to link the word "lynching" with a nasty 140 characters on Twitter.

2 comments:

chamblee54 said...

One thing that amazes me about this is the people who say he is "likeable".
I used to hear him on the radio, before he decided to run for office. He was unlistenable.

PK said...

I won't vote for a guy that can't even finesse a BJ properly.

StatCounter