Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finalist in Budget Travel magazine's true story contest:

Late one night on one of my first visits to Las Vegas, I was standing in line in an ice cream shop when Elvis Presley and his entourage walked in. The woman in front of me, who was getting her change after ordering, was obviously completely starstruck. After she walked out of the shop, she came back to tell the clerk that he hadn't given her her ice cream cone. Before the clerk could say anything, Elvis leaned forward with a big smile and said, "Yes he did, honey -- I saw you put it in your purse." -- Pamela Webb, Rosemont, PA

Dear Pamela,

Did you know we can Google this shit nowadays?

I bet if you'd gone for Lady Gaga in Vatican City you'd have won.

Hope this helps,
RomanHans

No comments:

StatCounter